Comprehensive Patient Advocacy, Care Management, and Case Coordination Services, Customized to meet your needs.
- Assure that client's are treated with respect and dignity from all providers in all situations.
- Assure that the client's medical needs are met.
- Accompany clients to appointments when needed.
- Explain medical diagnoses and treatments.
- Counsel families and care-givers.
- Assist with long-term care planning at home or in an appropriate care facility if needed.
- Assure that the client's personal, social and homemaking needs are maintained in-home or in a long-term care facility.
- Client and family support
- 24 Hour, Seven day Registered Nurse and Care Manager availability.
- Periodic skilled observation and assessment of the client.
- Develop and implement an individualized care plan for each client.
- Arrange appointments and assure they are kept.
- Instruct clients and care-givers in disease management, diet, treatments and medication.
- Manage and monitor medications.
- Arrange for community services and home subcontractors.
- Arrange for and oversee home health care-givers.
- Arrange for and oversee housekeeping services.
- Arrange for and oversee transportation.
- Coordinate bill paying with family members or trust officer.
- Keep the concerned families of the client informed (in-town and out of state)
- Report to guardians, attorneys or trust officers regarding their clients.
- Economically and efficiently coordinate services.
- Coordinate care as directed by doctors and other specialists.
- Avoid duplication of services.
- Consult with professionals to maintain current documentation of medical and end of life desires (Durable power of attorney, living will and medical surrogate).
- Review insurance policies and work with insurance companies to ensure that clients obtain benefits.
Florida Areas Served
North Port, FL
Senior health care, elder care and long-term care management services - Certified professional geriatric care manager - Care planning services for the aged - Case management for the elderly and older adults – Coordination of senior services, aging resources, continuing care and home health care - Supervise home health services for the elderly, and aging persons in their own home or in an independent living, assisted living or residential facility - Home visits and nursing home visits – Medication monitoring - Medical assistance - Transportation to doctor appointments and social activities - Serving Venice, Nokomis, Osprey, Englewood and North Port, Florida, FL